Former Departments Records
The collection is open for research.
The Former Departments Records are the physical property of the Philadelphia Museum of Art, Archives. The Museum holds literary rights only for material created by Museum personnel or given to the Museum with such rights specifically assigned. For all other material, literary rights, including copyright, belong to the authors or their legal heirs and assigns. Researchers are responsible for obtaining permission from rights holders for publication and for other purposes where stated.
These are the records of departments that once existed but no longer function due to changed collecting priorities or economic necessity. The records have not been adopted by similar corresponding or existing departments as have the records of other earlier departments.
These materials were arranged and described by Alice Lefton. Funded by a grant from The Gladys Kriebel Delmas Foundation.
- Guide to the Former Departments Records
- Finding aid prepared by Alice Lefton
- Language of description
- Funded by a grant from The Gladys Kriebel Delmas Foundation
- Edition statement
- 9/20/2004: Kat Stefko: Updated links from "mellon-archives" to "archives.'
- 1/20/2006: Susie Anderson: New nodes and citation