Special Format Records: Architectural Drawings
Architectural drawings of Museum floor plans, gallery plans, elevations, preliminary site studies, Parkway plans, and Fairmount Park maps.
- Philadelphia Museum of Art (Creator, Organization)
The collection is open for research.
The Special Format Records. Architectural Drawings are the physical property of the Philadelphia Museum of Art, Archives. The Museum holds literary rights only for material created by Museum personnel or given to the Museum with such rights specifically assigned. For all other material, literary rights, including copyright, belong to the authors or their legal heirs and assigns. Researchers are responsible for obtaining permission from rights holders for publication and for other purposes where stated.
6 flat drawers
The following drawings were transferred to the Fiske Kimball Records. Folder numbers are original SFA refs. Spanish Mudejar Ceiling (f.2, f.3); T. Scheepje (f.2/4); Medieval objects-Foulc Coll.(f.4/4); Model of Ancient Rome (f.7/1; f.7/2).
These materials were arranged and described by Merle Chamberlain and Louise F. Rossmassler. Funded by a grant from The Gladys Kriebel Delmas Foundation.
- Guide to the Special Format Records. Architectural Drawings
- Finding aid prepared by Merle Chamberlain and Louise F. Rossmassler
- Language of description
- Funded by a grant from The Gladys Kriebel Delmas Foundation
- Edition statement
- 9/20/2004: Kat Stefko: Updated links from "mellon-archives" to "archives."
- 1/20/2006: Susie Anderson: New nodes and citation