Special Format Records: Memorabilia
Scope and Contents
A metal bucket dating approximately from the early 20th century currently makes up this record group. Sporting a once-bright red surface paint, which is now badly chipped, the bucket also has yellow lettering, which reads "P.M.A. Water," signifying its purpose in case of fire emergencies.
- circa 1920
- Philadelphia Museum of Art (Creator, Organization)
Language of Materials
This collection contains memorabilia related to the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
These materials were arranged and described by Bertha Adams. Funded by a grant from The Institute of Museum and Library Services.
- Guide to the Special Format Records: Memorabilia.
- Finding aid prepared by Bertha Adams
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Funded by a grant from The Institute of Museum and Library Services