Special Format Records: Memorabilia
A metal bucket dating approximately from the early 20th century currently makes up this record group. Sporting a once-bright red surface paint, which is now badly chipped, the bucket also has yellow lettering, which reads "P.M.A. Water," signifying its purpose in case of fire emergencies.
- circa 1920
- Philadelphia Museum of Art (Creator, Organization)
These materials were arranged and described by Bertha Adams. Funded by a grant from The Institute of Museum and Library Services.
- Guide to the Special Format Records. Memorabilia.
- Finding aid prepared by Bertha Adams
- Language of description
- Funded by a grant from The Institute of Museum and Library Services
- Edition statement
- 7/12/2007: Bertha Adams: July 12, 2007
- 3/10/2008: Bertha Adams: change extent from 1 item to 1 object