These are the minutes and correspondence of a society concerned with the accession of 20th century decorative arts for the Museum, from its creation in 1970 to 1982.
- Collab (Creator, Organization)
The collection is open for research.
The Collab Records are the physical property of the Philadelphia Museum of Art, Archives. The Museum holds literary rights only for material created by Museum personnel or given to the Museum with such rights specifically assigned. For all other material, literary rights, including copyright, belong to the authors or their legal heirs and assigns. Researchers are responsible for obtaining permission from rights holders for publication and for other purposes where stated.
1 linear foot
These materials were arranged and described by Merle Chamberlain and Louise F. Rossmassler. Funded by a grant from The Gladys Kriebel Delmas Foundation.
- Guide to the Collab Records
- Finding aid prepared by Merle Chamberlain and Louise F. Rossmassler
- Language of description
- Funded by a grant from The Gladys Kriebel Delmas Foundation
- Edition statement
- 1/20/2006: Susie Anderson: New nodes and citation
- 3/15/2006: Bertha Adams: test