Scope and Contents
These are the minutes and correspondence of a group concerned with the collecting of contemporary design for the museum, from its creation in 1970 to 1982.
- Philadelphia Museum of Art. Collab (Creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
The Collab Records are the physical property of the Philadelphia Museum of Art, Archives. The Museum holds literary rights only for material created by Museum personnel or given to the Museum with such rights specifically assigned. For all other material, literary rights, including copyright, belong to the authors or their legal heirs and assigns. Researchers are responsible for obtaining permission from rights holders for publication and for other purposes where stated.
1 linear foot
Language of Materials
These are the minutes and correspondence of Collab, a group focused on the collecting of contemporary design for the museum.
These materials were arranged and described by Merle Chamberlain and Louise F. Rossmassler. Funded by a grant from The Gladys Kriebel Delmas Foundation.
- Guide to the Collab Records
- Finding aid prepared by Merle Chamberlain and Louise F. Rossmassler
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Funded by a grant from The Gladys Kriebel Delmas Foundation