Leslie W. Miller Records
The records are indexed letter books of outgoing correspondence.
- Miller, Leslie W. (Creator, Person)
The collection is open for research.
The Leslie W. Miller Records are the physical property of the Philadelphia Museum of Art, Archives. The Museum holds literary rights only for material created by Museum personnel or given to the Museum with such rights specifically assigned. For all other material, literary rights, including copyright, belong to the authors or their legal heirs and assigns. Researchers are responsible for obtaining permission from rights holders for publication and for other purposes where stated.
2 linear feet
Leslie W. Miller was the first Principal of the School of Industrial Art. Hired in 1880, he retired in 1920, and remained as Principal Emeritus until 1930.
These materials were arranged and described by Merle Chamberlain and Louise F. Rossmassler. Funded by a grant from The Gladys Kriebel Delmas Foundation.
- Guide to the Leslie W. Miller Records
- Finding aid prepared by Merle Chamberlain and Louise F. Rossmassler
- Language of description
- Funded by a grant from The Gladys Kriebel Delmas Foundation
- Edition statement
- 9/20/2004: Kat Stefko: Updated links from "mellon-archives" to "archives.'
- 1/20/2006: Susie Anderson: New nodes and citation